Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Insurance>New Center in Iowa
emeraldsound 05:45 PM 07-06-2016
My wife and I are looking at purchasing a center in our town. We have the option to either rent, or buy on contract. With the rental option, our landlord keeps the liability/building insurance in her name, if we purchase, we have to take over that. My question is about budget. I've been trying to get a quick quote so we can decide which route to take. Our center is licensed for 37, and we'd have a max of 4 full time, and maybe 2 part time employees. Again, I don't need anything specific, just a quick and dirty idea.

Thanks
Michael 10:53 PM 07-07-2016
Welcome to the forum. Here are some more threads on daycare budgets.

https://www.daycare.com/forum/tags.php?tag=budget
Daycare Insurance 11:31 AM 07-11-2016
Unfortunately we do not provide coverage in Ohio, however you should be able to call a broker and get a quote. In addition to the property coverage, you'll want to make sure you also have accident medical coverage for the children (this should cover at least $20,000 per child) and liability insurance for the business.
Blackcat31 11:39 AM 07-11-2016
Originally Posted by Daycare Insurance:
Unfortunately we do not provide coverage in Ohio, however you should be able to call a broker and get a quote. In addition to the property coverage, you'll want to make sure you also have accident medical coverage for the children (this should cover at least $20,000 per child) and liability insurance for the business.
She is in Iowa not Ohio
Daycare Insurance 01:34 PM 07-11-2016
Oops! I meant Iowa. Unfortunately we're not in Iowa either.
Blackcat31 02:16 PM 07-11-2016
Originally Posted by Daycare Insurance:
Oops! I meant Iowa. Unfortunately we're not in Iowa either.
lol! Just wanted to make sure the info was still accurate
Tags:budget, iowa members
Reply Up