Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Fridays Off
Meeko 06:41 AM 12-12-2012
I'm so excited!

My husband and son have always been very helpful and supportive as my sidekicks in the daycare, but yesterday they outdid themselves with a suggestion they had!

I have been moaning about how many projects I want to to get done around the house. How I don't seem to have the time to do things like re-arrange my kitchen, get holiday baking done etc...unless I give up relaxing on my weekends to do it. Things I want to do myself and not things I want my hubby or family to do FOR me.

So they decided that Fridays will be "Mom's" day. They will deal with all things daycare downstairs and I can have each Friday to take care of deep cleaning, projects etc upstairs if I want. That way, my weekends can still be for relaxing.

I have been trying to find the time to make curtains to match the quilt in our bedroom. Now I can!

I have been wanting to completely re-arrange my kitchen. Now I can!

I can do all my Christmas baking/freezing.

I will still be in the house, but doing my own thing, and even though it will be "work" it is doing things I actually enjoy!

Every Friday is mine!!! I got a Christmas gift early LOL!!!
Blackcat31 06:47 AM 12-12-2012

You have some pretty awesome guys there!!!!
melilley 06:49 AM 12-12-2012
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:

You have some pretty awesome guys there!!!!
I second this! Lucky lady..lol
allsmiles 06:56 AM 12-12-2012
awesome! free weekends, love it
mema 07:05 AM 12-12-2012
That's awesome! Enjoy and may you accomplish a lot
daycarediva 07:18 AM 12-12-2012
That's awesome! Congratulations!
lovemykidstoo 09:28 AM 12-12-2012
What a great thing they're doing for you!! Enjoy every minute!
Lianne 09:35 AM 12-12-2012
How sweet of them and enjoy your time!

And, as an added bonus, I'm sure the kids will love some time with just 'the guys', too.
williams2008 09:39 AM 12-12-2012
That's great!! Enjoy your weekends!!
My3cents 10:31 AM 12-12-2012
Originally Posted by Meeko:
I'm so excited!

My husband and son have always been very helpful and supportive as my sidekicks in the daycare, but yesterday they outdid themselves with a suggestion they had!

I have been moaning about how many projects I want to to get done around the house. How I don't seem to have the time to do things like re-arrange my kitchen, get holiday baking done etc...unless I give up relaxing on my weekends to do it. Things I want to do myself and not things I want my hubby or family to do FOR me.

So they decided that Fridays will be "Mom's" day. They will deal with all things daycare downstairs and I can have each Friday to take care of deep cleaning, projects etc upstairs if I want. That way, my weekends can still be for relaxing.

I have been trying to find the time to make curtains to match the quilt in our bedroom. Now I can!

I have been wanting to completely re-arrange my kitchen. Now I can!

I can do all my Christmas baking/freezing.

I will still be in the house, but doing my own thing, and even though it will be "work" it is doing things I actually enjoy!

Every Friday is mine!!! I got a Christmas gift early LOL!!!
so happy for you
Scout 11:06 AM 12-12-2012
Can we clone them?? lol
spud912 12:43 PM 12-12-2012
Wow that's great!
Tags:day off, long weekend
Reply Up