Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Oh Lord!...
3myjob 03:02 PM 04-02-2012
I handed out my yearly enrollment forms to my families last Thursday. Only some minor changes...1 of them being that everyone must arrived clean, dressed, and ready to play.

DCM shows up this morning and says: So I was looking at the handbook. Does that mean from now on the girls have to get dressed before thy come.

What I wanted to say: No sh!* sherlock!
What I did say: Yes

DCM in a snotty sarcastic tone: Well that's just awesome, ***** is going to love that!

DCM looks at DCG and says: ****, you are going to have to get up early now!

DCG pouts: Awww man!

Meanwhile I'm just grinning

DCM walks out. Apparently she didnt realize my windows were open so as she opened the door to her car I hear her telling her boyfriend. "No she said they HAVE to be dressed before they come."

Good lord! some people just want it all don't they!

I interviewed an excellent family on Saturday. I'm really hoping they work out so I won't have to put up with the above family much longer.
Heidi 03:24 PM 04-02-2012
THE HORROR!!! THE TRAVESTY!!! THE INJUSTICE!!!

I think that 48 hours should do an expose on you..

The shocking headlines!

"Childcare provider requires children to be DRESSED before comming to daycare!"

Sugar Magnolia 04:12 PM 04-02-2012
Wow. Just wow. Really? Hmmm, I think Nan would suggest a dressing fee. Perhaps "oh I can make an exception for you, but I do charge $5 pet child per.day."
nannyde 05:41 PM 04-02-2012
Originally Posted by Sugar Magnolia:
Wow. Just wow. Really? Hmmm, I think Nan would suggest a dressing fee. Perhaps "oh I can make an exception for you, but I do charge $5 pet child per.day."
That's exactly right.

All it is is a shift in thinking. She needs to see the real value of dressing her own kid in the morning. Five bucks a day would do it.
saved4always 05:49 PM 04-02-2012
Thanks for the great laugh for today, ladies!!!!
Meyou 02:30 AM 04-03-2012
OMG I'm laughing so hard. I just don't get it, I really don't. lol:
Tags:enrollment, enrollment forms, parent - complains, parents - don't appreciate
Reply Up