Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>So Loved!!
BentleysBands 11:05 AM 11-03-2010
do you ever feel the dck's love is the only love u get in a day? what i mean , is my own kids are older and do not show affection like the lil ones and my 6yr old is , well, wanting something for love LOL

I just love the cuddles and loves and pats on my back I get from my lil ones

Had one lil guy tell me how perty i am today
MommyMuffin 11:08 AM 11-03-2010
Aww that is so cute!!! I have this new little guy and so we are begining to bond and I was laying on the floor and he came over and layed down on me and just rested his head there for a long time. It was so awesome!
Blackcat31 11:20 AM 11-03-2010
A 3 yr old dcb told me today that I am "the best cooker in the big whole world!" Gotta love the words they use...right from the heart!!
SilverSabre25 02:10 PM 11-03-2010
I love it when one of them comes up and gives me a hug and then they all follow suit--even though I get lots of love from my own DD and from my DH, those little baby hugs are so sweet and so genuine, I <3<3<3 it!!
Lucy 08:07 PM 11-03-2010
I had one say I was "Joyce-iful". She went on to explain it was Joyce and beautiful combined. I think she was about 4 or 5. I've had her since she was 12 weeks, and she's now 11 years!
BentleysBands 03:18 AM 11-04-2010
Originally Posted by Joyce:
I had one say I was "Joyce-iful". She went on to explain it was Joyce and beautiful combined. I think she was about 4 or 5. I've had her since she was 12 weeks, and she's now 11 years!
thats so cute!!
Tags:cute
Reply Up