Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>On the Giraffe Bandwagon
TheMisplacedMidwestMom 09:42 AM 03-10-2017
Weirdest question I've ever asked parents "If the giraffe goes in labor while your child is here, are you OK with them seeing the birth?"

Anyone else caught up with this silly girl iraffe?
Josiegirl 09:45 AM 03-10-2017
What giraffe???? I'd definitely like to see it!
Blackcat31 09:52 AM 03-10-2017
Originally Posted by Josiegirl:
http://www.aprilthegiraffe.com/
TheMisplacedMidwestMom 10:06 AM 03-10-2017
Originally Posted by Josiegirl:
They have a live feed (link that BC provided) to watch this dang giraffe that is supposed to go into labor "any time now". We've been watching for weeks, but it looks like she's actually getting close.

We kept watch on the baby eagles a few weeks ago, and I made the mistake of serving hard boiled eggs the same morning it hatched. Luckily none of the kids made the connection, but I felt awful!
Rockgirl 11:55 AM 03-10-2017
Originally Posted by TheMisplacedMidwestMom:
We kept watch on the baby eagles a few weeks ago, and I made the mistake of serving hard boiled eggs the same morning it hatched. Luckily none of the kids made the connection, but I felt awful!
This made me laugh!
Sumshine 12:41 PM 03-10-2017
They have a live feed (link that BC provided) to watch this dang giraffe that is supposed to go into labor "any time now". We've been watching for weeks, but it looks like she's actually getting close.

Baby Beluga 03:04 PM 03-10-2017
I was watching.... but got tired of waiting.

Told DH I was going to get a giraffe mask and march around since I'm going to pop any day now

Another gal beat me too it. She posted a video of her in her bedroom with a giraffe mask on and her little one was born shortly after
lovemydaycare0912 08:21 PM 03-10-2017

ahahha thanks for the laugh!
Reply Up