Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Dropping Like Flies
Leigh 08:43 AM 02-06-2017
At 10:30, I'm down to 3 kids. One got dropped off by Dad (non custodial parent) and I found that he had a fever the moment I picked him up. Next one complained of a headache, 100.9 temp, and so on. PLEASE don't be influenza! We have ALL had flu vaccination, so I'm hoping we're not all going to catch influenza-it's all over the state right now.
Sumshine 09:09 AM 02-06-2017
Originally Posted by Leigh:
At 10:30, I'm down to 3 kids. One got dropped off by Dad (non custodial parent) and I found that he had a fever the moment I picked him up. Next one complained of a headache, 100.9 temp, and so on. PLEASE don't be influenza! We have ALL had flu vaccination, so I'm hoping we're not all going to catch influenza-it's all over the state right now.
Ahhhh I know! Last week I never had a full group all were sick or sent home at one point throughout the week! We have all had a viral infection, nasty cough, fever, body aches, etc. It appeared all was right with the world and we wwre over the fevers until last night I get a text one DCB is puking and has bad diarrhea as well and won't be in today.

I'm praying it's not influenza and if it is it stayed isolated at his house over this weekend!
Leigh 10:43 AM 02-06-2017
It's Influenza-got my first call from a parent with a positive test. 30 minutes ago, my son started a fever, too. We're all going down for sure. Dang it!
MarinaVanessa 11:10 AM 02-06-2017
It's all over the country. My kids all got their vaccines too but two out of four have gotten it. My younger son is on the end of it now and just has a residual cough. I only had one scheduled DCK today because everyone else is sick so I closed. Grandma and grandpa were home all day anyway so they were to happy to spend the day with him and I get a day off. One perk I guess.
Tags:losing spots
Reply Up