Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Curriculum>Childcare Management App
Deric Albright 09:51 AM 06-18-2018
Hello Everyone,

I am new to this thread and seeking some assistance with a web application that I am working to build. I believe the app will be beneficial to the childcare provider community.

I have a 5 month old in daycare currently. I am a web designer and about a month ago my provider asked me if I could design her a web app for managing her daycare center. I don't yet have all of the details of what the app will provide, but that's what I need you all for.

I am in the early stages of development and need feedback from the daycare provider community in regard to what makes a good childcare management software and what your needs are. Specifically, my goal is to produce a software package that will meet all of the needs of in-home daycare businesses and make it easier to manage the business aspect of daycare. Minimizing time spent on managing the business will hopefully allow providers to focus more on the children.

As a parent, anything that I can do to help my provider so she can maximize time spent on childcare rather than business management, only helps put my mind at ease when entrusting my child with someone else.

If anyone is interested in supporting me in this effort, I have included a link to an online survey that will help me build the app that meets YOUR needs (assuming you are a childcare provider). The survey should take 20-30 minutes. The more detail your provide, the more helpful it will be.

Thanks,

Deric

Survey: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...rm?usp=sf_link
Tags:app, management software
Reply Up