Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Minute Menu
gbcc 01:22 PM 07-16-2010
Did everyone see that the price for renewal on minute menu will no longer be available. I just got an email that I can renew at the current renewal rate for how many years I want. Like the forever stamp. That's not cool
melskids 03:50 PM 07-16-2010
you have to pay for minute menu for the food program?!?!?!?!

i dont. i'd quit food program before i pay for anything. i'm on tier 2 and its not worth it now.....
swaddlebees 04:01 PM 07-16-2010
Wait I am confused, so I just renewed last month, so if i want to pay $30 instead of $60 i have to pay for the next X years NOW? Can you post the text of the email? I didn't get one. I love the program I would be lost without it! (and I am not on the food program)
MarinaVanessa 08:42 PM 07-16-2010
Hmm I'm not on the food program but I still use minute menu and I didn't get an email. When did you get it and what exactly did it say???
gbcc 09:00 AM 07-17-2010
You don't need to pay for minute menu if you are on the food program. Just if you want the acconting and info services.

I can't paste the email for some reason. It wont let me. But yes you have to pay $35 times the number of years you want to renew. Or pay full price next renewal.
GretasLittleFriends 07:08 PM 07-17-2010
Originally Posted by gbcc:
You don't need to pay for minute menu if you are on the food program. Just if you want the acconting and info services.
What accounting and info services are you talking about?

Are you talking about the "Kids pro" features? On the main page of my minute menu it says "try these kid pro features". Then it lists Calendar Keeper, Daily Reports, Accounting, Chart Maker and Certificate Maker. Also included is invoicing parents and electronically billing your parents.

I'm on the food program with Adults & Childrens' Alliance and I don't pay a single penny for Minute Menu. Maybe different food program sponsors run their programs different and that's why some pay and some don't. Either that or there is more to Minute Menu and I only have the basics. ??
swaddlebees 12:26 PM 07-18-2010
GBCC are you using it through the food program or independently? I STILL haven't gotten an email, and I am gonna be ill if I have to pay now for the next few years (which I cannot afford) or be forced to pay $60 to renew....i just won't be renewing if that is the case! I don't do the food program I just like being able to use childcarepay.com and keeping up with all my parent/kid info and rates, etc...
swaddlebees 12:31 PM 07-18-2010
spoke too soon
just got the email...ugh

Beginning 10/1 we will no longer offer a discount for yearly renewals. It will be $70. If you renew before 9/30 they will add however many years you pay for to your subscription.

I am MAD! UGH!
MarinaVanessa 01:06 PM 07-18-2010
Originally Posted by swaddlebees:

I am MAD! UGH!
Think about how I feel. I think the reason why I havn't gotten an e-mail yet is because I renewed mine last month. I guess for those of us that have already renewed they just don't care to notify since they already got their money
gbcc 04:33 AM 07-19-2010
Originally Posted by GretasLittleFriends:
What accounting and info services are you talking about?

Are you talking about the "Kids pro" features? On the main page of my minute menu it says "try these kid pro features". Then it lists Calendar Keeper, Daily Reports, Accounting, Chart Maker and Certificate Maker. Also included is invoicing parents and electronically billing your parents.

I'm on the food program with Adults & Childrens' Alliance and I don't pay a single penny for Minute Menu. Maybe different food program sponsors run their programs different and that's why some pay and some don't. Either that or there is more to Minute Menu and I only have the basics. ??
Yes I am talking about the kids pro features. I am also on the food program but I like the other stuff it has to offer such as the online payments.

Mine is $62.95 though not $70. The renewal rate is $35.95
misol 05:54 AM 07-19-2010
I got the email too. It didn't come in my regular email box. I got it in the "Messages" section in the Minute Menu program. My guess is that if you are not already pusing the Kids Pro features, you won't get the email.

How is it that they expect us to anticipate how many more years we wll use this???

I remember getting another email a couple of weeks ago asking for my general feedback. Amazingly I think I have a comment/suggestion now: Since there is a huge increase in the renewal price there should also be an increase in program's features!
originalkat 08:14 AM 07-19-2010
NO GOOD!!!! THAT IS NO GOOD!!!!! I think that the current subscribers should get to keep their lower renewal rate and new sign-ups can have the new $70 yearly price. I will renew before the cut off to get at least one more year at the lower rate.
swaddlebees 09:52 AM 07-19-2010
Yeah it wasnt in my email either, it was on the main screen when I opened MM. I just renewed 3 WEEKS ago! All I can afford is one more year right now, so I will pay for that the VERY last day that they said we can, but man I am MIFFED
swaddlebees 09:54 AM 07-19-2010
wrong...............lol
Tags:minute menu kids
Reply Up