Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Wisconsin Mom Looking to Better Herself Working at Daycare
Judy G 11:56 PM 12-09-2009
Hello, I am a single mom who is in the wisconsin W-2 program. I have a 7 year old and a 3 month old. I need to go back to work but the work I want to get into is child care. The W-2 program will help me pay for the required classes to become a child care teacher or worker. What I need is a center that will give me a letter of hire so I can take the classes I need. the letter must be on the center letter head and state that if I complete the classes needed that they may potential hire me. Also stating the wages if hired, state how many hours I would be working. Oonce they have this letter they will give me a check for the classes I need. I really need to have a chance to better myself for my kids. Part time work does not support me and my children.

I live in Cudahy, Wisconsin so if there is a center near by or in the area that will be willing to help me please let me know. Thank you for your time and I hope someone out there can get me started so I can get of the W-2 program and better my family life. I am happy the W-2 was there for me and my kids but I do not want to make that my life, I want to do it on my own. Thank you again for you time, I will be waiting to here for you. Please let me know if you can help me or not, either way please.

Thank you and have a nice day,
Judy
Tags:w-2, wisconsin
Reply Up