Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Parents and Guardians Forum>16 Month Old Girl That CHOKES, GRABS FACE and YANKS HAIR!!! HELP!!
Miss_Mae 11:34 PM 08-26-2011
My best friend of 23 years has a 16 month old daughter and I have a 21 month daughter as well. Every time the two girls get together, my girl ends up getting attacked 3-4 times! My friend's girl will just out of the blue, go up to my girl and choke her and grab her face or yank her hair, hard! She has also pinched my baby's chest and twisted the skin! The behavior is malicious and very aggressive. She never seems to register that what she did was wrong and just walks away when she is disciplined. My friend is a good person so i know her girl isn't mimicking these behaviors at all. Her daughter has a lower lip facial paralysis, which i believe happened at birth. It is very noticeable when she smiles. She constantly sucks on two fingers, is very small in stature for her parents' size and i think is behind in speech. My friend has told me she has only taken her daughter to the doctor ONE time when she was an infant.
I believe there could be some brain damage or mental retardation with her daughter and she is in complete denial. Does anyone out there know anything about my friends' baby's condition and could shed some light on the reasons behind her behavior?? I really think this is beyond "normal" toddler aggression......PLEASE HELP!!!!
Tags:aggressive behavior, rage baby, violent behaviour
Up