Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>5 Month Old
cara041083 12:36 PM 04-28-2014
I am wanting some ideas. I an watching a 5 month old (I am finally getting her screaming under control) Now she is rolling everywhere lol but the problem is she is still spitting up ALOT and since I use my living room for daycare, she is doing it all over my carpet. If I try to put her in a walker, or play pin the crying returns but she won't stay on a blanket and I refuse to let her ruin my carpet! Do you ladies have any ideas?
josie2014 10:40 AM 05-05-2014
I don't have many ideas but I take girl now 9 month old she's doesn't do often anymore but she's spitting up in my floor,and let me say something she's loving doing that,she's keep crawling and spitting.My floor is Harwood now,but I changed my play area and I did put rug in this area I just clean when happen.Maybe you can buy foam playmat,is easy to clean you can find good one at amazon...I got my in there.
Oss_cc 04:20 PM 05-05-2014
I have one like that lol. Alllll over the area rug, so many times. What I did for that faze was lay out a couple folded in half sheets across my rug so she had plenty of roll room, but they caught the majority of the spit up.
Reply Up