Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>I'm Bored....lol
daycare 11:49 AM 01-09-2013
So I have only two kids in care today......I can't belive this but all of the DCK are out sick. Looks like they all got each other sick and now the only two healthy ones are here today.

We still had all of our normal routine and had some fun, but I let them just play toys until nap time.

now Im bored.......My goodness never thought I would say that...
mom2many 12:02 PM 01-09-2013
Originally Posted by daycare:
So I have only two kids in care today......I can't belive this but all of the DCK are out sick. Looks like they all got each other sick and now the only two healthy ones are here today.

We still had all of our normal routine and had some fun, but I let them just play toys until nap time.

now Im bored.......My goodness never thought I would say that...
Sounds like my day yesterday! I only had one little guy until the S/A got out of school at 2 pm.
daycare 12:05 PM 01-09-2013
Originally Posted by mom2many:
Sounds like my day yesterday! I only had one little guy until the S/A got out of school at 2 pm.
I have never seen such a bad cold go around like this... I feel bad that they are all sick, but am getting to clean my house more....lol

Just miss all my little friends....even the screamer...lol

I see you are also in CA.... gosh must be bad here
sharlan 12:11 PM 01-09-2013
I will happily give you all of mine today. They have slight colds, nothing bad, but they all want to whine, whine, and whine some more.
daycare 12:19 PM 01-09-2013
Originally Posted by sharlan:
I will happily give you all of mine today. They have slight colds, nothing bad, but they all want to whine, whine, and whine some more.
so very thoughtful of you, but i'll pass........lol

yeah the whine part is what has been killing me......I would take vomit over whining...At least the vomit is a one time thing, the whining goes on all day and just sends the hair on my neck to stand up....
Country Kids 01:26 PM 01-09-2013
I am full of kids but just in a funk and bored. I think I had to much free time on my hands over the break and could do a more then usual. I was amazed how much stuff I could done in the 10+ hours that I usually had children. I really do well with structure but after having a good break I'm thinking I need some change in the routine or something.

I see so much I could be doing around my house but can't and I think thats what get me. Then come the weekend I don't want to do it because I just want a break from having to be constantly busy. Does that make sense?

I know I am definetly ready for spring though and being outdoors. We have had a mild winter but ready for sun and warm weather.
daycare 02:46 PM 01-09-2013
Originally Posted by Country Kids:
I am full of kids but just in a funk and bored. I think I had to much free time on my hands over the break and could do a more then usual. I was amazed how much stuff I could done in the 10+ hours that I usually had children. I really do well with structure but after having a good break I'm thinking I need some change in the routine or something.

I see so much I could be doing around my house but can't and I think thats what get me. Then come the weekend I don't want to do it because I just want a break from having to be constantly busy. Does that make sense?

I know I am definetly ready for spring though and being outdoors. We have had a mild winter but ready for sun and warm weather.
breaks always throw me off too.. I didnt get alot done during mine, I was taking care of my friends grandma, which is my grandma if you ask either one of us...

I am with you on the sun part....Im from the desert....lol I hate wearing all these darn clothes....hahahah
Tags:bored, bored at daycare, sickness
Reply Up