Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Furniture
Controlled Chaos 01:57 PM 09-22-2014
We are looking to move into our new home in a month and I am trying to figure out what to buy. I will no longer be using our family kitchen table for the dcks and will need to buy a small table and chairs for the daycare room. I will hopefully be getting licensed for between 6 and 8 kids. I would rather have space for 8 and not need it then the opposite. What table/chairs do you use? Does anyone have a bookcase they love? I am debating how I want to organize my new space. I am sooo excited lol. I am trying to not spend the whole moving budget on daycare stuff. Also, has anyone made their own decals for the walls? http://www.nationsphotolab.com/wallgrips.aspx I am thinking of getting my logo printed for the main wall. Or maybe a giant picture of my grumpy face - that'll keep the LOs in line

And whoever had the changing table/pad on the bathtub set up - thanks for the idea, I just convinced dh to build that for me
DaveA 03:18 PM 09-22-2014
I just use the dining room table/ chairs with a couple of booster seats for the kids. As for shelves, I like the 9 square cubby shelves. Easy to rotate toys- just swap out the cubes. No decals but I had my 2 kids & 2 daycare kids make footprints going up the wall & handprints on the ceiling in one corner of the room. When I repaint I'm going to have them go up one wall, across the ceiling, and down the opposite wall.
Controlled Chaos 03:24 PM 09-22-2014
Originally Posted by DaveArmour:
I just use the dining room table/ chairs with a couple of booster seats for the kids. As for shelves, I like the 9 square cubby shelves. Easy to rotate toys- just swap out the cubes. No decals but I had my 2 kids & 2 daycare kids make footprints going up the wall & handprints on the ceiling in one corner of the room. When I repaint I'm going to have them go up one wall, across the ceiling, and down the opposite wall.
I like the footprint idea. Thanks!
Tags:furniture
Reply Up