Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Really????
LoraJenkins 10:26 AM 01-11-2013
I just have to vent! 3 yr old DCG came today after being home for two days.....with an ATTITUDE! She is purposely breaking rules and when I ask her why she did such & such when she KNOWS it isn't allowed I get " because I want to". ARGGGGGGG! I guess she "wants to" spend the day in time-out. Thank GOODNESS it's. Friday!!!!!!!
williams2008 11:00 AM 01-11-2013
Originally Posted by LoraJenkins:
I just have to vent! 3 yr old DCG came today after being home for two days.....with an ATTITUDE! She is purposely breaking rules and when I ask her why she did such & such when she KNOWS it isn't allowed I get " because I want to". ARGGGGGGG! I guess she "wants to" spend the day in time-out. Thank GOODNESS it's. Friday!!!!!!!
Kids!!! I had a 3 year old dcb who was using his outside voice inside all day yesterday and when I asked him why was he so loud, he replied "because I want to be loud"..ummmm off to time out he went, I DO NOT and WILL NOT tolerate a smart mouth child!!
LoraJenkins 06:18 PM 01-11-2013
I am SO glad someone else is experiencing this too. After nap today DCM came for pick-up (she picks up early on Fridays) and said DCG had the SAME attitude with her Mother so I chalk it up to the DCG as being moody today ( which she is known to be) . At least it wasn't just towards me today.....lol. The rest of the day I spent with a clingy, teething baby calling me "Momma". That I have all the patients in the world for....lol
Tags:4 year old, bad behavior, vent
Reply Up