Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Temper
Thegrayghost1966 10:10 AM 08-29-2014
At what point do you realize you have a child with a horrible temper. I have a 10 month old and man oh man what a temper to end all tempers. Baby has refused to sleep the last 2 days. Did not take a nap AT ALL yesterday. You lay the baby down and a fit of rage ensues. Binky goes flying and anything else baby can get hands on. Baby is only happy sitting in my lap. Very very clingy. I have to physically sit in the playroom and I even make a move to adjust my body, we come unglued like I'm leaving. Lunch time preparation was a bear. Thank God my husband came home and loves to hold babies at least I could prepare lunch without the screaming I am so thankful it's friday!!!! And yes I put said baby down early as we refused a morning name too!
drseuss 10:38 AM 08-29-2014
I have one little one who just turned one, and he has had a temper since day one. He does not get sad like some babies. He is either happy or livid.
Heidi 10:48 AM 08-29-2014
yeah...but temper gets you nothing here.

He's 10 months old. 2 naps; 9am for an hour or so, 12:30-2:30 at least.

Bed time. Throw binky? Oh well, guess you don't need it. Rage against the pnp? Well...okay....

White noise white noise white noise
Thegrayghost1966 11:28 AM 08-29-2014
I thought it was just me. How could a 10 month old have such a temper? LOL
Heidi 02:23 PM 08-29-2014
Originally Posted by Thegrayghost1966:
I thought it was just me. How could a 10 month old have such a temper? LOL
ah....TEMPERAMENT !
spud912 02:39 PM 08-29-2014
My oldest dd had quite the temper when she was a baby! I always thought it was insane that it started sooo early! It wasn't until she was 2 1/2 years old that we finally got her to really simmer down (I think it was right about the time she developed the ability to vocalize what she was trying to do).
Reply Up