Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Last Week Of Daycare!
godiva83 07:37 AM 05-08-2012
So this is my last week doing daycare
I have officially been asked to stop because of pregnancy related issues.

It is so bitter sweet as I will miss most kiddos and my DS will miss his friends coming over I am sure, but at the same time I am ready, this pregnancy has been challenging to say the least.

Anyway, I wanted to thank everyone over the last year and a bit for your support, advice, ideas and laughs. There were days I didn't think I would make it and you all gave me the encouragement to dO so and provide the best program to the kiddos I possibly could.

I am sure I will be checking in from time to time as I love reading all the good advice, curriculum ideas and just in general think it's an awesome forum.

I am planning to start my daycare back up September 2013 so I will definitely need to keep up with the times and there isn't a better place than here.

Cheers
Blackcat31 07:50 AM 05-08-2012
Originally Posted by godiva83:
So this is my last week doing daycare
I have officially been asked to stop because of pregnancy related issues.

It is so bitter sweet as I will miss most kiddos and my DS will miss his friends coming over I am sure, but at the same time I am ready, this pregnancy has been challenging to say the least.

Anyway, I wanted to thank everyone over the last year and a bit for your support, advice, ideas and laughs. There were days I didn't think I would make it and you all gave me the encouragement to dO so and provide the best program to the kiddos I possibly could.

I am sure I will be checking in from time to time as I love reading all the good advice, curriculum ideas and just in general think it's an awesome forum.

I am planning to start my daycare back up September 2013 so I will definitely need to keep up with the times and there isn't a better place than here.

Cheers
It is a sad thing when you have to say goodbye to kids you have loved and cared for but it sounds like you have a pretty busy next few months with the new baby and all! I am also thinking that as much as your DS will miss the DCK's he will be twice as grateful to have you being at home without all the other kiddos around.

Keep us posted as to how things are going and when the baby is born! Best of luck to you!!
Breezy 07:52 AM 05-08-2012
Congrats soon on the new baby! Wishing you and your family the best of luck! See ya in 2013!
temom 08:01 AM 05-08-2012
Good Luck with everything, God bless you and the family.
godiva83 09:03 AM 05-08-2012
Thanks all baby boy is not set to be here till end of June early July if I can keep him in.
I will let everyone know all the details when he arrives.

Blackcat, I hope you are right. DS loves his friends but I am sure he will also like all the Mummy time he will get too
MarinaVanessa 10:14 AM 05-08-2012
Good luck with everything and keep stopping by just to say hi. Relax and enjoy your "time off" because before you know it September 2013 will be here again and then we'll be giving you encouragement while you look for new clients
lil angels 10:30 AM 05-08-2012
That is so cool take care of yourself and enjoy that baby for the first year. I would love tobe able to do that with my babys
Heidi 06:06 PM 05-09-2012
You will be missed! Come see us again when you can, even just to visit
godiva83 07:26 PM 05-09-2012
Thanks I am pretty excited for Friday to roll around

I am pretty blessed to live in Ontario where we are entitled to 50 weeks of paid maternity leave at 55% of our pay. Sure not a great deal of money but way better than some ppl get - and you constantly here ppl complain that it still isn't enough.
I for one am thankful!
Christian Mother 09:07 PM 05-09-2012
Next Fri. is my last week too...I am beyond sad and the closer I get the more I am wish I could prolong it! It's def. going to be bitter sweet!!

Congrates on your baby boy....End of June...early July is just right around the corner!! You are sooo lucky that you get 50wks!! Nice!!

See you back in Sept!! Keep in touch and make sure you pop in often!!

Even though I have no ideal what I'll be doing...I plan to just allow God to direct me as he's done a really good job pulling us through the tough times this past Oct. I trust Him to find me a job working with children again.
Reply Up