Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Going Back!
happymom 03:02 PM 05-18-2020

My tiniest dude is going back to daycare tomorrow for the first time since March 12!

He misses his friends and teachers so much
I know a lot of his friends are still home, but many of the parents I have talked to plan to be back full time at the beginning of June. I am ready for some normalcy!
Michael 03:11 PM 05-18-2020
I'm with you. I'm over with this virus. Not taking any precautions for myself. Only will wear a mask if required. Its time for my immune system to pay for itself.
littlefriends 10:37 AM 05-19-2020
I'm with you
I have most of my daycare back to normal ratio now and it's been so nice. I need structure and normalcy; when things aren't "right" for me my anxiety hits the roof. This whole thing has been so crazy chaotic for my emotions!
happymom 12:48 PM 05-19-2020
He is at daycare right now!

Drop off was soooo different than we were doing before COVID. It's good though. He was so happy to be back. I wish I could spy on him and see him with his friends <3
MomBoss 04:18 AM 05-20-2020
My son was so happy to see his friends come back to daycare! It was so nice to see him interact with kids his age. I was getting concerned about his social development. All ive had was an infant in care this whole time.
happymom 07:48 AM 05-20-2020
Originally Posted by MomBoss:
My son was so happy to see his friends come back to daycare! It was so nice to see him interact with kids his age. I was getting concerned about his social development. All ive had was an infant in care this whole time.
Same. He has had way too much screen time the last 8 weeks
All he wants to do is play games and watch movies. Today he didn't want to go to daycare because he wanted to play ABC Mouse instead.

Once we got there and his teacher came out to the car to get him, he was so happy and excited to be there!
happymom 09:10 AM 05-21-2020
We are on day 3 and HE IS NOT NAPPING!

He's been assigned to the only teacher in the daycare that I don't love and he keeps telling me he doesn't want to go back
Tags:coronavirus - afterwards
Reply Up