Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Do you think I am your kids chauffeur???
lilcupcakes09 04:40 AM 04-29-2014
Why do you think it is okay to ask me for so many favors? Can you pick my child up from school?, can you drop him off this day?, he has to be picked up early this day- so can you do that?, even call me when he is sick to go pick him up from school? REALLY....NOOO. I am your daycare provider, not your chauffeur! I'm sorry your work is more important than your child but that's not really my problem. Get your priorities straight parents! (On another note I am grateful for my parents who are thankful for what I do!)
Second Home 04:47 AM 04-29-2014
I have had parents ask me if I would be their emergency contact for school . I reminded them that I have to follow the same regs as the school for illness , if they are sick and need to be sent home they can not come here .

They still could not understand why I would not go get their child.
lilcupcakes09 05:19 AM 04-29-2014
I don't feel I need to remind the parents who are adults about my policies with sickness. I already care for their children, I shouldn't have to babysit them too! It blows my mind why a parent would even think that I should have to care for their sick child because their work is that important, because it's not! But in today's generation, alot of children get the back burner, and that bothers me and this is why I keep them in my care, because I know they get much more attention here than they do at home.
Reply Up