Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare and Taxes>Using Tom's Tax/Organizer workbook
Unregistered 09:46 AM 02-01-2015
Tom, or anyone,

I've always used Turbotax, but I'm interested in Tom's tax workbook. But I'm wondering how it is to use it. My husband also has a small business, and we have a bunch of schedule A deductions. Does Tom's stuff help with all of that too?

I've done taxes for enough years, that Schedule A stuff and Schedule C stuff for my husband's business doesn't seem too hard to me (DH does lawns, so no home office to worry about), but still wondering how painless it would be to transition.
TomCopeland 09:03 PM 02-01-2015
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Tom, or anyone,

I've always used Turbotax, but I'm interested in Tom's tax workbook. But I'm wondering how it is to use it. My husband also has a small business, and we have a bunch of schedule A deductions. Does Tom's stuff help with all of that too?

I've done taxes for enough years, that Schedule A stuff and Schedule C stuff for my husband's business doesn't seem too hard to me (DH does lawns, so no home office to worry about), but still wondering how painless it would be to transition.
No, my book only covers the tax forms for a family child care business. It doesn't deal with other businesses or with Schedule A (a personal tax form).
Tags:tom copeland
Reply Up