Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Iowa Providers - Do You Have Any Openings?
momma2girls 12:30 PM 12-14-2009
Hi! I am wondering where all the Iowa providers out there live, and if you have any openings? I have gotten a ton of calls for newborns- 1 1/2 yrs. of age, and I cannot take anymore under the age of one. Was wondering if anyone had any openings and for what ages?
Thanks and Happy Holidays!!!!!
tymaboy 01:05 PM 12-14-2009
I am in Dubuque. Little babies are high in demand here too. I have 4 in care my oldest DCK will be 2 in Feb. So I am at my max for small ones as well. I could take on 2 more kids if I wanted but they would have to be older then 2. I am not taking on any more kids at this time. I am finding that I am happy with 4 kids & they are keeping me pretty busy.
Unregistered 07:07 PM 12-28-2009
Where are they looking for child care at?? I'm in Bondurant!
momma2girls 07:43 AM 12-29-2009
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Where are they looking for child care at?? I'm in Bondurant!
Honestly I think an infant spot at a great daycare is very hard to find anywhere!!! I only take on one infant under the age of one!!!
Unregistered 01:49 PM 12-29-2009
but where are they looking for child care at? what town??
tymaboy 09:57 AM 01-12-2010
I was just on CL looking for Motorcycles & decided to look under CR listings. Then I got curious as to how many listing for daycare they are there. I am really shocked at the amount there are in CR compared to Dbq. The listings in DBq. are mainly new providers opening up.
momma2girls 10:08 AM 01-12-2010
[quote=tymaboy;17911]I was just on CL looking for Motorcycles & decided to look under CR listings. Then I got curious as to how many listing for daycare they are there. I am really shocked at the amount there are in CR compared to Dbq. The listings in DBq. are mainly new providers opening up.[/QUOTE

Yes, I have noticed that as well!! I think there are alot of stay at home Moms or ones that have lost their jobs, opening daycares. There is a real need for infants though!!
Tags:iowa, openings, spots
Reply Up