Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>It's only 9AM !!!
lilcupcakes09 06:00 AM 04-07-2014
And I am soooo over snot and dirty diapers already!!!!! I think every kid came with a snotty nose this morning and everyone is exhausted and whiney! And I thinky babies save it for my house then clean their bowels out!! Is it 5o'clock yet??? Happy Monday everyone!!
coolconfidentme 06:05 AM 04-07-2014
All the diapers were poopy after breakfast..., YAK ATTACK!
caregiver 06:12 AM 04-07-2014
I think that on the weekends parents don't follow a schedule like the kids have at daycare and they get so tired on the weekends and come back to us on Monday over tired and crabby. Parents run errands on weekends and the kids don't get their naps like they should and just get dragged all over. Then they catch colds from being dragged all over and not enough rest and we have to deal with that on Mondays.
Then there is the discipline, they probably don't get any from parents on weekends and are allowed to do whatever they want and we have to deal with the aftermath of that too on Mondays.
It seems that by the middle of the week I have all my kids rested and calmed down and then I have to start all over with them after the weekend again.
Blackcat31 07:33 AM 04-07-2014
Originally Posted by care giver:
I think that on the weekends parents don't follow a schedule like the kids have at daycare and they get so tired on the weekends and come back to us on Monday over tired and crabby. Parents run errands on weekends and the kids don't get their naps like they should and just get dragged all over. Then they catch colds from being dragged all over and not enough rest and we have to deal with that on Mondays.
Then there is the discipline, they probably don't get any from parents on weekends and are allowed to do whatever they want and we have to deal with the aftermath of that too on Mondays.
It seems that by the middle of the week I have all my kids rested and calmed down and then I have to start all over with them after the weekend again.
Yep

No routines
No nap schedule
Fast food diets
Sleeping in

ALL of that is evident on Monday mornings.
Karena 07:40 AM 04-07-2014
I'm right there with you on the Monday woes. all kids have runny noses, one family forgot again to bring diapers and the baby (10.5 mo and off bottle) came w/o his poppy this morning. He didn't have it over the wkend dcm reports, then adds.. he was at Grandparents all wkend (prob held every minute) I sent her home for it and said she needs to bring it until he's over it here too; and I have been trying whole heartedly, but there are just still some times....
Happy Monday
TickleMonster 08:26 AM 04-07-2014
God don't I know it! 5 dirty diapers in a row straight after breakfast and snot galore! Gross! Yep its a Monday
llpa 08:49 AM 04-07-2014
My crazy one's dad said "he slept great and even napped all weekend" riiiiiiiggghhhttt cause he has been either lying around yawning and wreaking havoc during free play this morning
misslori50 08:54 AM 04-07-2014
yep the baby wont nap, two with runny noses
Josiegirl 10:05 AM 04-07-2014
Four out of my 5 dcks this a.m., were all at each others' throats. But the upside is they're all sleeping!! Yiipppeeee!
CraftyMom 10:47 AM 04-07-2014
Runny noses and coughs over here! And I have the opposite poop problem...no one went yet! Usually first thing when they get here...I'm not complaining
Reply Up