Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Wayfair for Daycare!
kendallina 10:19 AM 12-09-2015
I just saw an ad that Wayfair has a business section and they have daycare supplies. Their prices seem quite reasonable as well (I'm particularly looking at the shelving, which can get so expensive!).

Here's the site:

www.wayfairsupply.com

There is an Education section and a separate Daycare section.
Blackcat31 11:09 AM 12-09-2015
Originally Posted by kendallina:
I just saw an ad that Wayfair has a business section and they have daycare supplies. Their prices seem quite reasonable as well (I'm particularly looking at the shelving, which can get so expensive!).

Here's the site:

www.wayfairsupply.com

There is an Education section and a separate Daycare section.
Wow! Thanks for sharing!

I've bought a lot of things from Wayfair for my home and have looked/browsed the kid stuff but there is so much more on the link you posted!

Thank you!
midaycare 11:21 AM 12-09-2015
Can I take a moment to complain about how expensive tue Foamnasium stuff is? Grrr...

Thanks for posting!
AmyKidsCo 12:55 PM 12-10-2015
I've never purchased from Wayfair - it it good?
spud912 02:08 PM 12-10-2015
Originally Posted by midaycare:
Can I take a moment to complain about how expensive tue Foamnasium stuff is? Grrr...

Thanks for posting!
I've always wanted that stuff! There was one time I found a $500+ Foamnasium climber thing on Craigslist for $100 but I was low on funds at the time.....oh how I wish I could go back in time!!
spud912 02:11 PM 12-10-2015
Originally Posted by AmyKidsCo:
I have a kids couch I purchased on there that I love! It came in fairly quickly. The only problem was that half of the couch was lost by UPS. I called Wayfair that day when UPS told me they personally "lost" it (how does that happen by the way?!?!) and Wayfair sent another half of a couch via Express and I got it 3 days later.
Blackcat31 03:14 PM 12-10-2015
Originally Posted by spud912:
I have a kids couch I purchased on there that I love! It came in fairly quickly. The only problem was that half of the couch was lost by UPS. I called Wayfair that day when UPS told me they personally "lost" it (how does that happen by the way?!?!) and Wayfair sent another half of a couch via Express and I got it 3 days later.
They have fabulous shipping times!

I ordered a living room area rug on a Thursday.

It said it would be at my house on the following Thursday.

It came on Saturday.
MarinaVanessa 03:30 PM 12-10-2015
Oh wow, I'm in love with their rates!! I'm going to go ogle their shelving for a bit.
kendallina 05:00 PM 12-10-2015
Originally Posted by AmyKidsCo:
I've had good luck with them so far and their customer service is great too. If you make a purchase that you need to return or have a problem with, they make it really easy.
Tags:daycare supplies
Reply Up