Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>The weather is April Fooling Me :(
SilverSabre25 01:52 PM 04-01-2014
GORGEOUS today. It's actually in the seventies! Clear blue sky, brilliant, perfectly warm sunshine....it's like paradise.

Except for the freaking WIND.

40+mph wind gusts. Sustained winds, I haven't looked up, but probably in the 20s? It's just toooo windy and getting worse.

We were out for over an hour this morning, but I wanted to go out again. But no. The wind is terrible. Stupid wind.
SilverSabre25 01:53 PM 04-01-2014
btw I'm not weird for staying in for 40+mph wind, right?
Mom2TLE 01:55 PM 04-01-2014
We had 60 degree temps last week and got 6 inches of snow Sunday morning I feel your pain.
mema 01:57 PM 04-01-2014
That was us Sunday and Monday! Gorgeous temps, crazy wind. Today, back to 29* and still windy. I was hoping it was a joke when the meteorologist said more of the "S" word for Thursday night/Friday morning this morning, but it looks to be true.
e.j. 02:03 PM 04-01-2014
That's a pretty decent wind - and strong wind gust. We have several big trees that surround the play yard. There's also a large tree inside the play yard that tends to shed some of its branches when it's that windy out. I don't want to risk any of the kids getting hit by a falling branch so I keep them inside when it's that windy.
Reply Up