Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Children do not know how to play these days!!!
lilcupcakes09 08:22 AM 12-29-2011
What is going wrong with kids these days??? It's 10AM, we have watched Polar Express, already completed our craft for the day, played a board game, and cleaned up the playroom, and these kids are bored already!!!! With the 1000 toys in the playrooom they can't find anything to play with.... I don't understand where their imaginations are anymore, they need so much direction it is crazy, they seem like they are starving for attention and need me to hold their hand and show them how to play! I'm exhausted already! Thank god school is almost back in session!
boysx5 08:41 AM 12-29-2011
Oh I agree nobody plays anymore I think this new generation is going to be awful I think they all have too much
WImom 08:50 AM 12-29-2011
I totally agree. The only time the kids 'play' is when my own kids are here. Then they copy that for while when my kids are back at school. It's sad!
Heidi 08:58 AM 12-29-2011
My own kids certainly have their moments, but one thing they have always been good at is self-entertaining. In my current dc group, only one is a good, strong, player. Ironically, he is much younger than his 3 sibs, so you would think he was used to being held and entertained all the time, but he is very independent.
Reply Up