Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Score!! YAY!!
KDC 09:02 AM 03-07-2014
My dollar store circle time calendar was pathetic. I tried?! I used velcro for the days and month and weather -- I've been researching different idea's. I saw this set at Lakeshore learning for $100 which I couldn't justify. But... I went to a consignment sale on Wednesday and scored this exact thing for $20 with everything included... looks brand new! Yay me! I was also able to get 2 large ziploc bags of superhero's for $30, 3 kids science book experiments for $2, wood blocks for $10, and some great puzzles. Anyone looking to stock up their daycare should check for any consignment sales in their area! This one was an upscale consignment (only accepts brand names) and is twice a year.
Attached: dd999_l.jpg (103.0 KB) 
Moppetland 09:31 AM 03-07-2014
You did great. Love that calendar.
WImom 11:41 AM 03-07-2014
So Jealous!! I've been wanting that calendar but just can't justify the $$. Great finds, love consignment sales!
melilley 12:16 PM 03-07-2014
Awesome, I want one!!!
You should see mine, it's not too bad,, but definitely dollar store worthy..lol
Jack Sprat 12:17 PM 03-07-2014
Thought on calendar's....I saw a link one time, I believe on here about doing calendar's in horizontal form as opposed to traditional methods. We are re-doing our playroom soon and one portion of the wall will be magnetic paint so I can do this.

BUT, there is huge part of me that loves the traditional calendar, weather etc charts.

Awesome buy! We have Little Britches consignment sales here. I can't wait! Hoping to score a four seater stroller!
Reply Up