Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Grrrr
SilverSabre25 12:34 PM 05-19-2014

I play a CD of radio static during naptime. It worked friday. Today, nothing.

No one slept.

::headdesk::
TaylorTots 12:45 PM 05-19-2014
Ahhh! Poor you *hugs*
Play Care 12:49 PM 05-19-2014
That was my Friday

Michelle 12:52 PM 05-19-2014
no one is sleeping for me today
in fact I have this one little boy that watches and as soon as he sees his friends eyes shut, he screams as loud as he can as if it's a game

I just turned on an old boring non animated movie
SilverSabre25 12:55 PM 05-19-2014
I fixed the CD Player. now that nap is OVER of course.

The little switch got switched fro CD to something else. It works again and I don't have to buy a new one at least. BUt really. Couldn't I have spotted that 4 hours ago?
WImom 01:03 PM 05-19-2014
***! Not what you needed for a Monday!! Hope they are atleast not cranky for you!!
Luna 03:08 AM 05-20-2014
I made the big mistake of agreeing to let DCG watch tv at quiet time. Her parents would like her to not nap because she isn't tired. We've been watching the "Moving Art" series on Netflix. It's soft music and flowers blooming, waterfalls, trees growing...zzzzzzz....
MissAnn 04:39 AM 05-20-2014
This works for me.......I buy audiobooks from audible.com and play them through iTunes. After 1/2 hour I start turning the volume down. They have to lay still to hear. Then I switch to Native American flute music...very low volume. I have 1 kid that takes an hour to fall asleep but she does as soon as the Native American music starts.
KatieG 06:20 AM 05-20-2014
Originally Posted by Luna:
I made the big mistake of agreeing to let DCG watch tv at quiet time. Her parents would like her to not nap because she isn't tired. We've been watching the "Moving Art" series on Netflix. It's soft music and flowers blooming, waterfalls, trees growing...zzzzzzz....

Reply Up