Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>Awesome Childcare and More
Brendi 09:43 PM 05-02-2018
Amazing childcare for your love one. We offer learning activities geared to your child's age to help them reach ther full potential in a safe loving place. Arts n crafts, a jungle jim , bounce house and waterslide and more. Indoor learing centers, music, stories and computer time ect. Walking distance to neighborhood park park and field trips, with consent forms. I provide snacks and meals or brinf your own. I am CPR, and 1st aid cert and have a fingerprint clearance card, and background check available. Experienced with all ages and special needs. Open door policy for peace of mind and positive encouragement to help each child to reach their full potential and succeed. Any questions call Brendi 480-793-5739. I look forward to meeting you and your family. 6 am to 6 pm ages newborn to 7.
100.00 per week so come check us out for a meet and greet I look forward to helping your child out in all her needs. Thank you, Brendi
Michael 03:34 AM 05-03-2018
Not sure why you are listing your facility in our forum. If you would like to be included in our Daycare facility database, you can do so here: https://www.daycare.com/php/start_new_signup.php
Cat Herder 04:26 AM 05-03-2018
Stick around, join the forum. We can help you with advertising strategies that work.
Tags:texas provider
Reply Up