Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Anyone Attached Labels to Fabric Bins?
newtodaycare22 10:19 AM 09-15-2011
I have several of the cubicle storage things with fabric bins. I recently labeled them with index cards, so the kids could see the words and picture of whats inside. Regular scotch tape is not staying very securely, as the bins are constantly used. Any suggestions from someone who has labeled them?
Blackcat31 10:21 AM 09-15-2011
Originally Posted by newtodaycare22:
I have several of the cubicle storage things with fabric bins. I recently labeled them with index cards, so the kids could see the words and picture of whats inside. Regular scotch tape is not staying very securely, as the bins are constantly used. Any suggestions from someone who has labeled them?
fabric tape ??
newtodaycare22 10:23 AM 09-15-2011
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
fabric tape ??
I didn't know they made such a thing but that sounds like an obvious answer! lol I'll check in Michaels tonight. Thanks!
wdmmom 10:43 AM 09-15-2011
What about a heavy duty staple or hot glue gun?
godiva83 10:46 AM 09-15-2011
I have fabric bins also and I laminated photos of the toys and names and used heavy duty Velcro so I can switch them up with ease
SandeeAR 10:58 AM 09-15-2011
Office supplie: Use the hanging name tag holders and clip them on.
That is what I use on my canvas bags for the kiddos stuff.
Crystal 11:12 AM 09-15-2011
VELCRO. Laminate the cards and add velcro to the bin and card. I have them like that, it works great and they can easily be changed without damaging the bin.
Crystal 11:12 AM 09-15-2011
Originally Posted by godiva83:
I have fabric bins also and I laminated photos of the toys and names and used heavy duty Velcro so I can switch them up with ease
lol....just saw your post....same as mine.
Tags:bins, label, velcro
Reply Up