Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>Just Starting Out
dave4him 08:59 PM 10-11-2011
New to this site as of five minutes ago when another link brought me to it! Why had i not thought of searching for daycare.com before, no idea. I just turned thirty last month and have been watching my own three kids at home for a year now. My wife and I have a wild preschooler who will turn 5 next week. And we have twins, a boy and a girl, who just turned 14 months old. I decided i was the best option for quitting my full time job to stay home with the new babies. Now a year later i have been working nights and weekends at the hardware store to make extra money and the Lord put on my heart to start a home daycare. My little niece is turning 2 in Feb and i want to be able to watch her along with at most three more kids. We can have 7 all together. So thats a quick summary of who i am and what i am doing here. Im a Bible college grad with a call for ministry, have always loved kids and enjoyed serving in childrens ministry areas. Seems like a good idea and I am hoping for as much advice and helpful tidbits on getting started as i can get!

David
Michael 12:54 AM 10-12-2011
Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum David! I've upgraded your status. You can post freely now.
dave4him 02:19 AM 10-12-2011
So i am now free to move about the cabin
Cat Herder 07:20 AM 10-12-2011
Welcome
Blackcat31 07:27 AM 10-12-2011
Originally Posted by dave4him:
So i am now free to move about the cabin
HaHa!! I love a member with a sense of humor!!

Welcome! I hope you can offer some great insight from a male perspective and try not to get too discourage with the female side on this forum.
Tags:new member
Reply Up