Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Finally Rid of My Sister!
Brooksie 03:28 PM 01-21-2013
I haven't been active on here much recently bc I've had a lot of personal stuff going on. But if any one remembers my trouble napper/nephew and his ridiculously disrespectful and pain in my booty mother/sister, I have to say today was it. I suggested she find alternate care. I can't believe I found my back bone!!! Today he didn't nap AT ALL. And before the holiday we had (mostly) improved his nap time so I didn't terminate. But it hasn't been going well since after the holiday and she complains ALL the time. Even after she told me he wouldn't nap for his dad, some how the day after care it was A HUGE problem that he only napped an hour for me. Despite the fact that I lost 2 families in one day (ridiculous vacation family) I'm very glad that I won't have to hear my sister's negative comments. I realized today that she has NEVER said one single positive thing during drop off/pick up. Nothing about his dramatic speech improvement or all the crafts and activities we do with him. So even though I have to start a whole new group of kids, I feel like I'll be doing so smarter and with a lot less drama!!!!
Sugar Magnolia 04:09 PM 01-21-2013
Good for you!!!
Michael 04:13 PM 01-21-2013
Nice to have you back.
daycare 04:20 PM 01-21-2013
OMG I can soooooo relate.... a few years ago I termed almost everyone in my DC and got all new familes. Ones that I love and have been here since the turn over 2 years ago..

YOu will be so much happier...No amount of money is worth kids/parents that don't grove with your daycare.....UGH happy dance for you..
Brooksie 04:22 PM 01-21-2013
I'm very glad to be back, and even though it's a minor set back, I'm looking for the positive and there's A LOT!
WoodOx 06:30 PM 01-21-2013
Glad you got rid of your ungraetful sis,I wish you luck in finding better families
Meeko 07:21 AM 01-22-2013
Way ta go!
Bkind 07:59 AM 01-22-2013
working for or with family SUCKS! but far as napping why do parent think we can make a child sleep is beyond me & they just don't get maybe if they had nap routines or bet-time routines maybe it would work better at daycare

parents at time don't get no mater how many hours theirs kiddos r with us they still ultimately look up to them for what is ok to or not the parents have ultimate influence and without that daycare providers can be at a loss to change bad behavior parents really need to be on board
Tags:drama, drama - family, provider - family
Reply Up