Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Coffeeeee
SilverSabre25 05:48 AM 10-02-2015
I really can't field arguments about whether or not B thinks K's coat is actually his (he doesn't) before I've had coffee. Other things I struggle to deal kindly with pre-coffee: L licking other people's cups, and D pouting because I said breakfast isn't ready quite yet.

I cam seem to get the coffee made today because someone is constantly needing mediation. I'm not even managing ti get breakfast on the table for the same reason. ARGH.
Rockgirl 05:56 AM 10-02-2015
I have to start on mine before opening time. We set our coffee maker at night and set the timer so it's made when we wake up!
SilverSabre25 06:11 AM 10-02-2015
I only just got a coffeemaker wit a timer in august and am still learning to set it up ahead if time. I think I also need to be sure my travel mug gets washed daily so the coffee can travel with me, haha.
littletots 06:49 AM 10-02-2015
Coffee is a positive mood enhancer for sure. ☕🍵
Blackcat31 08:09 AM 10-02-2015
Originally Posted by SilverSabre25:
I really can't field arguments about whether or not B thinks K's coat is actually his (he doesn't) before I've had coffee. Other things I struggle to deal kindly with pre-coffee: L licking other people's cups, and D pouting because I said breakfast isn't ready quite yet.

I cam seem to get the coffee made today because someone is constantly needing mediation. I'm not even managing ti get breakfast on the table for the same reason. ARGH.
Well, I think B and K should learn how to make coffee FOR you while L helps D wash your coffee mug because L probably licked it anyways so....

That way ^^^^ everyone is happy!

Win - Win!!
Controlled Chaos 08:50 AM 10-02-2015
Kids who arrive before 8am gave their first math lesson helping me count the scoops and measure the water for ms cc's coffee
daycarediva 08:52 AM 10-02-2015
I LOVE coffee. It's ready for me when I get up, and dh and I have a cup and chill before waking kids and the house going to chaos.

I was having trouble mediating between two kids today, as soon as I would help them resolve one conflict, they would be arguing about another one. They weren't allowed to play together by 10.
daycare 08:58 AM 10-02-2015
lol I have to have my coffee.

why won't this post? lol maybe because I still haven't had my coffee
Attached: coffee.jpg (9.5 KB) 
Josiegirl 09:25 AM 10-02-2015
First dcf usually comes in at 7:15. But I'm up and bleary eyed at 5:00, just for the main purpose so that the caffeine has plenty of time to surge through my blood stream all the way around to my eyes, mouth and brain. Otherwise, the day is sure to be a day from he!!.
Snowmom 09:43 AM 10-02-2015
My best friend's name is Keurig. We've had 4 rendezvous quickies this morning alone.
laundrymom 09:50 AM 10-02-2015
Originally Posted by Snowmom:
My best friend's name is Keurig. We've had 4 rendezvous quickies this morning alone.
Okay snowmom. Come get my kids back to nap because I literally snorted, choked, and coughed at the same time. !!!
Controlled Chaos 10:09 AM 10-02-2015

kendallina 10:21 AM 10-02-2015
This is the perfect thread for today! I'm pregnant and have been nauseous since week 5, I'm now 17 weeks pregnant and today was the first day I could stomach coffee again!! I'm so much happier, more relaxed and just enjoying life! Maybe it's the fact that I'm finally not nauseous, but man, that coffee was GOOD!
Sunshine74 10:21 AM 10-02-2015
Here's a sad story. I like coffee, but it does nothing for me besides the taste. I could ( and have) have coffee and go to bed shortly after, and have no trouble sleeping. And my husband is allergic to it. Mornings in my house are tough.
Josiegirl 10:36 AM 10-02-2015
Must be time for more coffee. My first thought was who'd name their kid Keurig?
Rockgirl 10:38 AM 10-02-2015
Originally Posted by Sunshine74:
Here's a sad story. I like coffee, but it does nothing for me besides the taste. I could ( and have) have coffee and go to bed shortly after, and have no trouble sleeping. And my husband is allergic to it. Mornings in my house are tough.
I'm so very sorry for your poor husband. 😞
LindseyA 03:15 PM 10-02-2015
One dcm knows that I have to have my coffee every morning to function. She is so very sweet and once in a great while she will bring me a coffee from a coffee shop on the way to my house! Just because she was thinking of me
SilverSabre25 03:38 PM 10-02-2015
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Well, I think B and K should learn how to make coffee FOR you while L helps D wash your coffee mug because L probably licked it anyways so....

That way ^^^^ everyone is happy!

Win - Win!!
HA! Love it! If they weren't all 2-4 that would be a fab idea. I cod probably teach my 8 year old but I already feel like I take advantage of her too much as it is.

We ended up with lunch and naps an hour early today, and then I finally got my coffee. It was lovely. I put in a packet of hot chocolate powder and topped it with whipped cream left over from breakfast. It was a lovely treat on this really nasty autumn day.
Attached: 20151002_151052.jpg (48.3 KB) 
Josiegirl 03:57 AM 10-03-2015
Originally Posted by SilverSabre25:
HA! Love it! If they weren't all 2-4 that would be a fab idea. I cod probably teach my 8 year old but I already feel like I take advantage of her too much as it is.

We ended up with lunch and naps an hour early today, and then I finally got my coffee. It was lovely. I put in a packet of hot chocolate powder and topped it with whipped cream left over from breakfast. It was a lovely treat on this really nasty autumn day.
Oooh sounds delicious! Might have to try that myself.
Pepperth 06:05 AM 10-03-2015
I have one cup before anybody even gets here, but we have a Keurig, so its easy to grab a cup in a hurry. I get up really early due to early arrivals, but I function so much better if I get up early enough to drink a cup of coffee in a quiet and fairly dark room while playing with my tablet. Then I feel like I've pampered myself for the day before anybody even gets up, lol.
Reply Up