Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Does Anyone Actually Read The Contract!!!
Meeko 09:48 AM 10-07-2011
Sigh.......one of my great dcm's dropped off her son this morning and announced that her sister-in-law was going to drop by "sometime today" to look around!!!

Had to explain that I do not allow tours during day care hours (even though it's in her handbook!)

She said she'd "try" and get a hold of her before she came over! I hope so! I don't want to be turning away people at the door, but I will!

Even the good parents don't follow rules!
wdmmom 10:01 AM 10-07-2011
I'd be livid if my parents were disclosing my physical address to anyone for any reason!!! For the safety of the children presently enrolled, that is a violation in itself!
MsMe 10:07 AM 10-07-2011
oh my!

I love that my parents love me so much that they brag about me to everyone...but I get this almost every week:

"So I told so and so who works with so and so who is having a baby to call you. She will be calling soon she needs to start next week"

word of mouth is GREAT! I have never had to advertise bc of it, but each time one of these women call they are completely shocked when I tell them I am full and will def NOT have a spot for an infant opening up. (I have not taken a baby that was not born to a CDF in ober 5 years!) "DCM who recomended me said it would be no problem!" Oy.
Tags:contract, parents - inconsiderate
Reply Up