Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Forms - Uploads>New Contract Done
jgcp 05:41 PM 04-14-2015
I got my new contract done and to the parents!! It feels really good to have all my bases covered. I hate that i have to learn as i go but im getting there. Having everything in there will help with my back bone too!! Dh thinks i might have been a little crazy but after reading some of the ones on here i know im not and im very confident with it! Thanks for all the input on this thread!
Thriftylady 08:03 AM 04-15-2015
I think we all learn as we go, and having this forum helps that some since we can learn from each other. It does help with the backbone, because you can just say "it's in the contract". Also, Nannyde's book is great for backbone strengthening. I just recently read it, and feel stronger already!
Josiegirl 11:01 AM 04-15-2015
Good for you!! I really need to do that. Soon. Course that soon has been coming for over a year now.
AmyKidsCo 08:49 PM 04-15-2015
Good for you! Don't be surprised if you end up tweaking it as time goes by - even after 20 years I'm still tweaking my policies/contract.
jgcp 08:40 PM 04-21-2015
I just got them back signed and dcp are already calmly like " oh i forgot the check, ill bring it this afternoon sorry" with a shoulder shrug and DIDNT bring it at pick up. New contract that this family signed states i charge $10 for no payment at drop off and $10 every chance they have to make a pmt and dont! SWEET an extra $20! but REALLY PPL!!! I just dont get it oh well its in my contract so when they get the bill ill direct them back to the contract they signed
daycare 10:10 PM 04-21-2015
Originally Posted by jgcp:
I just got them back signed and dcp are already calmly like " oh i forgot the check, ill bring it this afternoon sorry" with a shoulder shrug and DIDNT bring it at pick up. New contract that this family signed states i charge $10 for no payment at drop off and $10 every chance they have to make a pmt and dont! SWEET an extra $20! but REALLY PPL!!! I just dont get it oh well its in my contract so when they get the bill ill direct them back to the contract they signed
Don't be surprised if their surprised of the new rules.

I would say that most dcp don't read what they sign. AND ITS THEIR OWN STUPIDITY!!

Sorry that makes me laugh. Enjoy your additional $$$$
Tags:contract
Reply Up