Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Contract Between Neighbors
Unregistered 05:53 PM 10-26-2015
I'm going to be providing care for a neighbor who has a son the same age as mine. Even though its a somewhat informal arrangement, I'm hoping to sign a contract so that we are both on the same page and there are no surprises. Anybody have or know of a form I could use for inspiration? Thanks!
Thriftylady 05:59 PM 10-26-2015
I have a contract for all families. If you google you can find childcare contract samples all over the internet. Or get Tom Copeland's contracts and policies book.
daycare 06:02 PM 10-26-2015
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
I'm going to be providing care for a neighbor who has a son the same age as mine. Even though its a somewhat informal arrangement, I'm hoping to sign a contract so that we are both on the same page and there are no surprises. Anybody have or know of a form I could use for inspiration? Thanks!
do you have a contract for all of your other clients? I would just use the same one. should be no different becuase they are a neighbor, but I might add a few things in like the child is not able to be at your house when daycare is not in session and etc.
Unregistered 06:06 PM 10-26-2015
I don't have a contract as this will be the only child I'm caring for right now. It has been years since I provided care full-time. The contracts I see online seem aimed at businesses and not really suited to this situation. Just wondering if anyone knows of something a bit less formal.
daycare 06:47 PM 10-26-2015
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
I don't have a contract as this will be the only child I'm caring for right now. It has been years since I provided care full-time. The contracts I see online seem aimed at businesses and not really suited to this situation. Just wondering if anyone knows of something a bit less formal.
I would still use a business format and change it to suit what it is that you want.
Tags:contract, neighbors, neighbors as clients
Reply Up