Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Signed 2nd Contract
sharlan 03:39 PM 08-28-2011
I just signed my 2nd non family member contract. YEAH!!!!!!!

Grandma and Grandpa came for the interview. Grandma wasn't sure of Dad's hours (looong story), wasn't sure if he had to be at work at 6 or left for work at 6. It's has to be in LA at 6, leaves at 4:45 AM. Little guy will be going back to sleep until school time every morning.

Grandma #2 will be picking up every day.

I will be going to bed very early, starting tonight.
PitterPatter 04:39 PM 08-28-2011
Originally Posted by sharlan:
I just signed my 2nd non family member contract. YEAH!!!!!!!

Grandma and Grandpa came for the interview. Grandma wasn't sure of Dad's hours (looong story), wasn't sure if he had to be at work at 6 or left for work at 6. It's has to be in LA at 6, leaves at 4:45 AM. Little guy will be going back to sleep until school time every morning.

Grandma #2 will be picking up every day.

I will be going to bed very early, starting tonight.
WOW that's early!! The earliest I have ever opened was 7am! I hope you gets lots of sleep and wake well rested tomorrow! Have a great day!
Abigail 08:44 PM 08-28-2011
How old is the child? Are you charging more because you're opening before the sun rises? What time with the grandma pickup the child? Good for you for signing up your second child! Hope you get more enrolled each week as well!
sharlan 04:24 AM 08-29-2011
I don't think I've had 2 hrs sleep. I tossed and turned all night, just couldn't sleep.

The little guy is 8, so he'll go back to sleep.
beachgrl 10:04 AM 08-29-2011
Congratulations on getting your second contract. I have yet to get a contract full time kid going, mine have been drop ins so far. I am hoping a new one who will be part time and another who should be moving to full time will be signed up soon!
sharlan 02:45 PM 08-29-2011
Is it bedtime yet???????????
Tags:contract, grandparents, new family
Reply Up