Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Contract Copies?
PitterPatter 07:36 AM 01-30-2012
When you enter into a contract with a new client and supply them a copy do you fill out 1 copy together and just make a copy for them or do you fill out 2 copies by hand and each get 1?
AnneCordelia 08:06 AM 01-30-2012
I keep the signed copy but send them a pdf file so they have an electronic version they can print if they like.
permanentvacation 09:55 AM 01-30-2012
I completely fill out and have them sign both my copy and theirs. That way we each have a completed version of the contract.
tbutler 09:56 AM 01-30-2012
I have a 3-in-1 printer, copier, scanner so I just make a copy of it after we've both signed it. I keep the original, they get the copy.
Ariana 09:57 AM 01-30-2012
I give them a hardcopy that is signed by both of us and I keep a hard copy that is signed by both of us.
familyschoolcare 01:43 PM 01-30-2012
Originally Posted by tbutler:
I have a 3-in-1 printer, copier, scanner so I just make a copy of it after we've both signed it. I keep the original, they get the copy.
This is what happens at my house.
Lucy 06:35 PM 01-30-2012
I print out just an original. They take it home and fill it out. It comes with an instruction sheet which states:

"X, Y, and Z are yours to keep {informational stuff with nothing to fill in} Please completely fill out the rest of the paperwork, then make a copy for your records, and return the originals to me."

So in other words, I make ONE original on my computer, give it to them to take home and fill out. When they are done filling it out, they make themselves their own copy to keep, and return the original to me.
Tags:contract
Reply Up