Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Need Help Please ...
Childcare-yps 03:15 PM 09-26-2017
Hello,

1. what is injury or sick policy should be for daycare?
2. what should be meals times at daycare, can it will change if parents asked for?
3. Parents issues for behaving improper way to provider, how to deal with this?
4. Parents threating for complaints, spreading bad about daycare, do we need to listen everything whatever they are saying as they are threating and blackmailing?
Georgiads 03:56 PM 09-26-2017
Your state should have some guidance about sick policy. Don't accept kids with fever, diarrhea, or who are unable to participate.

Set your meal times, post it, stick to it. You are not a restaurant.

8 am Breakfast
10 am Snack
12 pm Lunch
330 pm Snack
530 Bye

If someone is inappropriate with you, speak to them about it and require that they stop or find another daycare.

If multiple parents have similar complaints, their complaints may be valid. Are you running a high quality program??

What is your first language? I know some Spanish send me a message if I can help.
Childcare-yps 11:19 AM 09-27-2017
Though i have not a big program, i have small daycare with 6 kids but i do have some schedule for meal and activities and all my other parents are happy except one parent.

They keep make trouble for me that feed him before pick up and take him for care even if he is injured at home and unwell.

Lots of thungs coming form this one parent only.
Michael 09:08 PM 09-27-2017
I put several TAGs at the bottom of this thread for each of your questions.
Ariana 11:09 AM 09-28-2017
Originally Posted by Childcare-yps:
Though i have not a big program, i have small daycare with 6 kids but i do have some schedule for meal and activities and all my other parents are happy except one parent.

They keep make trouble for me that feed him before pick up and take him for care even if he is injured at home and unwell.

Lots of thungs coming form this one parent only.
The one parent causing this much issue needs to be terminated.
Childcare-yps 12:53 PM 09-28-2017
Thank you so much replies,

I did terminated and also refund their money as i dont want any discussion further with this parent.
getnsmart 11:59 PM 10-05-2017
No refunds. States it in my policy, termination can happen anytime if I feel it's necessary and no refunds. If children could defend themselves, I could imagine they would say "Mommy please go to work and leave my providers ALONE, you're going to mess up my good thing". It's never the children it always the parents. Children can be showed a better way but the parents forget they called us for childcare. Terminate them MORE CHILDREN WILL COME 🤗😘😁
Tags:complaint - false, contract, meal times, parents - disrespect, parents - don't cooperate, refund, sick policy
Reply Up