Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>licensed daycare provider
Unregistered 07:09 AM 03-18-2013
I have been an in-home licensed daycare provider for almost 2 years now. I have a clean record. My husband got arressted for a possession of mariujana. I was just wondering how that will affect my license or if it will?
Play Care 07:14 AM 03-18-2013
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
I have been an in-home licensed daycare provider for almost 2 years now. I have a clean record. My husband got arressted for a possession of mariujana. I was just wondering how that will affect my license or if it will?
I would call your licensor ASAP.

Obviously I don't know the whole story, but if he had illegal drugs in the home and you knew about it, it may affect your license.
Willow 07:40 AM 03-18-2013
Originally Posted by Play Care:
I would call your licensor ASAP.

Obviously I don't know the whole story, but if he had illegal drugs in the home and you knew about it, it may affect your license.

Agree.

Will add I'm not sure how he got arrested for possession....usually they pass out citations for that at best. Unless there was a large quantity, intent to sell or other related charges tacked on.....

Tough to know how it will effect your license status without more information.
Crystal 07:47 AM 03-18-2013
What state are you in?
Unregistered 07:53 AM 03-18-2013
No way I would allow that in my house...he was out on the twon and it was a very small amount. I had no clue about it til the phone call. We live in North Dakota
Tags:drugs
Reply Up