Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>The Logistics Of All The Wants/Needs Of My Everyday Life!!
lolaland 10:34 AM 01-03-2013
Most of the times the logistics of trying to fulfill my daycare parents needs/wants, each kid needs /wants, my own family needs/wants and my own needs seems IMPOSSIBLE TO MANAGE!!! For a "people pleaser" like I am this is OVERWHELMING!!! Just a vent in another "terrible, not good, very bad day"...
cheerfuldom 02:37 PM 01-03-2013
Originally Posted by lolaland:
Most of the times the logistics of trying to fulfill my daycare parents needs/wants, each kid needs /wants, my own family needs/wants and my own needs seems IMPOSSIBLE TO MANAGE!!! For a "people pleaser" like I am this is OVERWHELMING!!! Just a vent in another "terrible, not good, very bad day"...
its impossible to keep everyone happy. you just have to learn to prioritize and learn to say no...or yes, for the appropriate things.
providerandmomof4 04:18 PM 01-03-2013
I know what you mean...I think that half the time I worry more and about things that no one else really even cares about. I have to give myself a little talk when I start feeling overwhelmed and things are usually better within a few days. Even if I do nothing different
Tags:parents - don't cooperate
Reply Up