Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Co-Create a Mobile App to Facilitate Parent & Teacher Communication
DaycareApp 01:08 AM 06-07-2016
My name is Lisa & I am developing a parent-teacher communication app for preschools. The app enables preschool teachers to update the child's activities for the day, upload the child's pictures ( & a host of other multimedia content) and send it to an individual parent or parent groups. The app can handle specific requests of the parent, by facilitating parent to teacher communication too. This is just a brief functionality of the app. We do lot more than this.

The app is in its final beta-phase right now and I would be launching the app at a $2.99 price point. At this stage of development, I am looking for market feedback on the app. So, if you are a daycare/preschool/Early childhood education teacher and want to co-create the app with us, it would be great if you could submit your details here:

We will be glad to give a FREE copy of the app, post-release to all our co-creators. The only pre-requisite is you need to have a iOS/Android based smartphone. Added to it, you could get the thrill of seeing your feedback become a tangible product in a few weeks from now on.

If you are not interested, thanks a lot for reading thus far!!

Warm Regards
Lisa
Blackcat31 05:58 AM 06-07-2016
Originally Posted by DaycareApp:
My name is Lisa & I am developing a parent-teacher communication app for preschools. The app enables preschool teachers to update the child's activities for the day, upload the child's pictures ( & a host of other multimedia content) and send it to an individual parent or parent groups. The app can handle specific requests of the parent, by facilitating parent to teacher communication too. This is just a brief functionality of the app. We do lot more than this.

The app is in its final beta-phase right now and I would be launching the app at a $2.99 price point. At this stage of development, I am looking for market feedback on the app. So, if you are a daycare/preschool/Early childhood education teacher and want to co-create the app with us, it would be great if you could submit your details here:

We will be glad to give a FREE copy of the app, post-release to all our co-creators. The only pre-requisite is you need to have a iOS/Android based smartphone. Added to it, you could get the thrill of seeing your feedback become a tangible product in a few weeks from now on.

If you are not interested, thanks a lot for reading thus far!!

Warm Regards
Lisa
We have had TONS of folks post about similar things.

You should be able to find all the info you need within these threads: https://www.daycare.com/forum/tags.php?tag=apps
Tags:application, preschool advice, software
Reply Up