Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>Newbie
adunn0804 11:51 AM 08-23-2011
Hello everyone, my name is amanda and i am opening a daycare in california. It is a new adventure for me but i am very excited about it!!! I am going through the last steps of the states process for getting licensed and i should be up and running in a few months!!! Would love to talk with other california providers and would love any tips of the trade!!! Im also still trying to decide on a name for the daycare...Was considering Country Kids Daycare? Im on 80 acres and live on the outskirts of town, our home has a definite country feel! But still undecided. Thanks and hope to hear from everyone!
Michael 12:27 PM 08-23-2011
Welcome to the Daycare.con Forum! I upgraded your status.
adunn0804 12:58 PM 08-23-2011
Thanks!!!
Blackcat31 01:36 PM 08-23-2011
Welcome!
adunn0804 01:41 PM 08-23-2011
Thank You!
Michael 03:37 PM 08-23-2011
Originally Posted by adunn0804:
Hello everyone, my name is amanda and i am opening a daycare in california. It is a new adventure for me but i am very excited about it!!! I am going through the last steps of the states process for getting licensed and i should be up and running in a few months!!! Would love to talk with other california providers and would love any tips of the trade!!! Im also still trying to decide on a name for the daycare...Was considering Country Kids Daycare? Im on 80 acres and live on the outskirts of town, our home has a definite country feel! But still undecided. Thanks and hope to hear from everyone!
I think Country Kids Daycare is a good name but I would also try to use a name that you can register the domain for. It looks like someone already has www.countrykidsdaycare.com but it is a parked page. You could always contact the owner and see if they will sell it or just find a name that is available. It will go a long way in helping to promote and advertise your daycare in the future.
Oneluckymom 08:39 PM 08-23-2011
Nice tip Michael. Welcome...I also just got licensed and I'm in California too...just not on 80 acres! wow, I'd say that is country for California. Good luck, have you already had your inspection?
adunn0804 09:07 PM 08-23-2011
Thank You Michael for the tip!!! I never even thought of that!!! I think I want to work on a better name...I'm not 100 with Country Kids...I will come up with something catchy ...
Oneluckymom- Yes 80 acres of open field(going to be working on a fence for the yard..hopefully before my doors open!!! Otherwise i will have to change my profession to child herder! )... And no i have not yet had my inspection...i am just about to send in my application...working on the final touches and making sure its 100% !! Dont really want it sent back!! And then I was told it would be another 3-4 months before they are able to set up an inspection...so i still have a little ways to go...but impatiently getting there!!! How has everything been for you?
Tags:advertise, daycare name, domain names, new member
Reply Up