Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Mortified :o)
godiva83 07:27 PM 04-15-2011
I wanted to dig a giant hole to hide in today - I thought it was going to be a nice day today it looked warm outn,sun was shining, birds were chirping all that great stuff, but it turned out to be a wee bit chilly so I had to grab a sweater out of the dryer! At the last pick up one of the DCM's said I had something on my back and pulled it off....it was a pair of underwear- a lacey thong at that!!!!! Geeeez all day with underwear stuck to my back. Thank you static cling way to look professional - maybe Monday I should greet the parents in my robe and bunny slippers.
MyAngels 07:29 PM 04-15-2011
Oh my! At least they weren't granny panties .
godiva83 03:53 AM 04-16-2011
That is soo true- never thought of it like that, thanks for the positive spin
TBird 04:04 AM 04-16-2011
Originally Posted by MyAngels:
Oh my! At least they weren't granny panties .
Amen and God save the Queen!
MissAnn 04:24 AM 04-16-2011
Originally Posted by godiva83:
I wanted to dig a giant hole to hide in today - I thought it was going to be a nice day today it looked warm outn,sun was shining, birds were chirping all that great stuff, but it turned out to be a wee bit chilly so I had to grab a sweater out of the dryer! At the last pick up one of the DCM's said I had something on my back and pulled it off....it was a pair of underwear- a lacey thong at that!!!!! Geeeez all day with underwear stuck to my back. Thank you static cling way to look professional - maybe Monday I should greet the parents in my robe and bunny slippers.
lol....you LAST pickup! Oh no! It happened to me once.....I walked across a Denny's with underwear plastered to my back....stopped and talked to friends and found it after eating. This was when my now husband and I were dating. My husband told me the other day that he fell in love with me because I kept sticking my foot in my mouth. We've been married for 30 years.
Tags:underwear
Reply Up