Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>What A Day!
melissa ann 03:50 PM 12-22-2010
Let's see. Dcg (almost 4) threw up on me/herself today. She was only here about 45 mins. Did not eat anything at my house. Her & her brother came around 9, about 45 mins later she gets sick. I clean everything up and called her mom. She said she will call her dad who had the day off to pick her up. (the notorous g-pa) Okay, that was at 10. finally at quarter of 11 he calls. He was about an hour away doing christmas shopping. He said he could get here by 11:45 or so. I said that's when we pick my dd at the bus stop.(less than a block away) I didn't want to take dcg. He was like, well he couldn't get there any sooner. So I said, my MIL is home (lives in the 2nd floor apt of where I live) and maybe she would either pick my dd or watch the kids. I only had my ds and dcg's brother. He said okay. I figured he should have been here by noon. Nope. He showed up at 1:00. Dcg was still sleeping, since like 10:30 or so. He just picked her up the sofa, grabbed her coat and sneakers, and said hopefully she'll be okay because he still had to do shopping. I said, well, she might be hungry as she was sleeping the whole time. I felt bad for the girl because she really needed to rest, although I hoped she would be crabby and get sick for him, since he is such a jerk. He did not take her brother, he was napping. He came back for him at his usual time, 4:45. I'm thinking I should tell dcg's mom(g-pa's daughter) how ignorant he was and not putting a coat on her and her shoes. The temp was around 33 today. BTW, she did throw up a little in his car.
sahm1225 04:58 AM 12-23-2010
i think her throwing up a little in his car was karma for not coming to pick her up right away.. poor kid
momma2girls 05:53 AM 12-23-2010
I totally agree!!
Tags:chaotic, long day
Reply Up