Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Amazon Business Account
284878 12:35 PM 10-25-2015
I got an email for amazon business account, I applied but got turned down, it said I need to submit more proof. Since I did not care that much about it, I let it go but know I am wondering if I should reapply.

Does anyone use it? what are the benefits?
Michael 12:55 PM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by 284878:
I got an email for amazon business account, I applied but got turned down, it said I need to submit more proof. Since I did not care that much about it, I let it go but know I am wondering if I should reapply.

Does anyone use it? what are the benefits?
I don't. Also be aware that when a company does a credit check, it shows up on your credit rating at the three credit bureaus. Check them often because other credit providers use them to rate you. https://www.usa.gov/credit-reports

284878 08:36 PM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Michael:
I don't. Also be aware that when a company does a credit check, it shows up on your credit rating at the three credit bureaus. Check them often because other credit providers use them to rate you. https://www.usa.gov/credit-reports
This is the account that I was referring to, http://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node...l_1zxmqmj2by_e

The rejection said I need to prove I had a business. I did not provide enough info to do a credit check.

However, that is good advice, as I give it my self and have consider having my credit locked, so I do not get any unauthorized looks. (I am debt free and do not use my credit for anything except car insurance apparently.) If I lock it then I will not have to take the time to check it every year. (of course you should check a different company every 4 months, so they are staggered through out the year.)
Controlled Chaos 05:47 AM 10-26-2015
I use my business account debit card to purchase daycare items off Amazon but wouldn't get a credit card like that. I am leary of credit cards in general though
284878 04:47 AM 10-27-2015
Originally Posted by Controlled Chaos:
I use my business account debit card to purchase daycare items off Amazon but wouldn't get a credit card like that. I am leary of credit cards in general though

I read the ad over and I don't see any mention of a credit card being attached. It just talks about it being account to benifits business, with more than log in to the same account, free two day shipping for orders of $49+ and discounts.
If I over looked the credit card info let me know, cause I don't do credit cards myself.
Controlled Chaos 08:25 AM 10-27-2015
Originally Posted by 284878:
I read the ad over and I don't see any mention of a credit card being attached. It just talks about it being account to benifits business, with more than log in to the same account, free two day shipping for orders of $49+ and discounts.
If I over looked the credit card info let me know, cause I don't do credit cards myself.
Oh I see. I wonder what the difference in benefits are versus a Prime account are. I will have to read further during nap. I love me some Amazon Prime
284878 09:06 AM 10-31-2015
I got it, I had to make a letterhead and write myself a letter that stated I worked for myself.
Tags:amazon, credit card, credit check
Reply Up