Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Advertising
mrsnj 09:21 AM 05-30-2017
How and where do you advertise?
When I first started years ago it was fliers and newpapers. Then I got a good turn out with craigslist. That has slowed some. Now I have been advertising on local faceboook sites. Usually I get takers between the facebook sites and craigslist. But lately I have been getting calls for what I call the "I want it all but don't want to pay" inquiries. Which of course feel I am still too high cause they don't want to pay hardly anything. Not the clients I am exactly looking for anyway. You get what you pay for. I know I am below centers and about in the right range for inhome. Have good rep and references. I have two spots I have to fill because of kids graduating out to school. And this is my time I usually am interviewing. Usually I post openings and I get calls and several interviews within days. Dead. Like dead except for those few wanting 'free' daycare. Soooooooo........maybe I need to think how to advertise again? Where do you advertise?
trix23 01:29 PM 05-30-2017
I've done a bunch of different things like Facebook ads, sites like care.com and daycare.com flyers and posters and things like that but the most interest I get is people that see my daycare website. So I really made it awesome I have a video on my website an FAQ page lots of pictures of the space kids activities at cetera and that really sells people on my service so they know what I offer and then they hear about the price. And I feel that when it's done in that order you're more likely to get a client because if they hear the price and then what you offer they're already decided they can't afford it or don't want to pay it.

I primarily get my new clients through care.com because it gives me a really solid internet presence or through referrals from my current clients.
trix23 01:37 PM 05-30-2017
I've done a bunch of different things like Facebook ads, sites like care.com and daycare.com flyers and posters and things like that but the most interest I get is people that see my daycare. So I really made it awesome I have a video on my website an FAQ page lots of pictures of the space kids activities at cetera and that really sells people on my service so they know what I offer and then they hear about the price. And I feel that when it's done in that order you're more likely to get a client because if they hear the price and then what you offer they're already decided they can't afford it or don't want to pay it.

I primarily get my new clients through care.com because it gives me a really solid internet presence or through referrals from my current clients.
AmyKidsCo 01:53 PM 05-30-2017
Most of the calls I get come from my website or the state site. I really don't "advertise" but one summer I added my info to all the free online sites I could find.
Reply Up