Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Pee On The Couch
newtodaycare22 10:03 AM 10-06-2011
Micro suede ughhh

any suggestions?

This "potty trained" girl will be in pull ups effective tomorrow!
laundrymom 10:09 AM 10-06-2011
Originally Posted by newtodaycare22:
Micro suede ughhh

any suggestions?

This "potty trained" girl will be in pull ups effective tomorrow!
one of the many reasons we have a NO COUCH rule.

try natures miracle, I get it at petco. smells like alcohol until it dries but works so much better
littlemommy 10:14 AM 10-06-2011
I also have a no couch rule. Although that didn't stop DC girl from puking on the arm of it a few weeks ago. BLEGH!
DaycareMama 10:15 AM 10-06-2011
I have always used oxi clean and let it soak. But i have never had that kind of fabric so if you try it I would test it.
newtodaycare22 10:26 AM 10-06-2011
Thanks

Until last month I've only had potty trained kids until I took on one in pulls ups. This one claimed to be trained but clearly is not!
cheerfuldom 10:50 AM 10-06-2011
If they were wearing pull ups, they are not trained. Its too late now though and I also have a no couch rule for DC kids. Can you take the cover off and wash it?
newtodaycare22 11:42 AM 10-06-2011
Originally Posted by cheerfuldom:
If they were wearing pull ups, they are not trained. Its too late now though and I also have a no couch rule for DC kids. Can you take the cover off and wash it?
No, this isn't the one in pull ups lol She's apparently been 'trained' for a year. She's 2 turning 3 in January. In the past few weeks she's had 2-4 accidents per week. Sorry, that's not trained!

I can't take off the cover but I googled and found a solution of vinegar and water helps. So far so good. Thanks!
Tags:couch, pee, potty trained - not, rules
Reply Up