Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Omg! I Am Trying To Post Pics...Lol
melskids 01:26 PM 02-11-2011
this just took me an hour to get it to upload to FB and bring over here. my computer is not letting me upload directly to this site first. i hate dial up, and i really need a new computer!!! AAGGGHHH!!!!!! it would also help if i knew what i was doing.

anyway, this (one and only) pic is of my art area shelf. maybe some day i can post more pics. maybe this century if i'm lucky.

to the left is a kitchen table i found at a yard sale for $10, and cut the legs down to make it child size. behind me is the art easel and sand table. we actually push OUR family dining table up against the wall to make room for art. then on friday's, i push all the art stuff, shelves and all, back out into the DC room so i can have my dining room back.

dEHmom 01:49 PM 02-11-2011
looks great!

Did you try clicking the paper click on the replies? Beside the fonts/sizes etc? Will it not let you do that?
DCMomOf3 01:50 PM 02-11-2011
It's a great corner. It's too bad it's so hard for you to get your pics online, I would love to see the rest someday.

Thank you for trying so hard!
Michael 04:20 PM 02-11-2011
You can PM me if you have any picture questions. There is a file limit of 1Mb per photo so if they are really large the system won't allow it. You have to reduce them and then upload. If you want you can email them to me and I will do it for you.
Tags:layout, pictures, shelves
Reply Up