Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>On Here In The Middle Of The Night...
MrsSteinel'sHouse 01:22 AM 10-06-2013
I posted in the middle of the night (3am ish) it is now 4:20 here and 6 people have looked at that post! I guess it is only 1am on the west coast..
Just found it funny. I got up because I had too much in my head that I needed to get done. The dog had wanted out at 2:30 and then I couldn't go back to sleep. So I thought I would clean.
Who else is up and WHY?
Michael 01:39 AM 10-06-2013
I see that. This is a global site so we have visitors from all over. I just tend to stay up late. A holdover from my RnR days.
Cradle2crayons 01:40 AM 10-06-2013
Originally Posted by MrsSteinel'sHouse:
I posted in the middle of the night (3am ish) it is now 4:20 here and 6 people have looked at that post! I guess it is only 1am on the west coast..
Just found it funny. I got up because I had too much in my head that I needed to get done. The dog had wanted out at 2:30 and then I couldn't go back to sleep. So I thought I would clean.
Who else is up and WHY?
Is 330 am ISh here... Went to bed at 1:15 am after last daycare kid left...

I woke up to pee lol for some Eason no matter what time I go to bed, I always wake up this time of morning, although usually not to pee haha

I'm going back to bed now lol
Michael 01:42 AM 10-06-2013
Originally Posted by Cradle2crayons:
Is 330 am ISh here... Went to bed at 1:15 am after last daycare kid left...

I woke up to pee lol for some Eason no matter what time I go to bed, I always wake up this time of morning, although usually not to pee haha

I'm going back to bed now lol
try not drinking fluids late at night.
Cradle2crayons 01:49 AM 10-06-2013
Originally Posted by Michael:
try not drinking fluids late at night.
Lol I don't and I NEVER wake up having to go. I have a kidney disease hose side effect is only peeing like twice a day, regardless of when and how much I drink. Not sure where the mess up happened lol.
My3cents 11:09 AM 10-07-2013
Originally Posted by MrsSteinel'sHouse:
Who else is up and WHY?
I often will come on late at night if I can't sleep just to see what is going on and what I have missed and how I can help someone else out. If something interest me I may come to check to see how someone made out with an issue or life happenings.

I would be your daycare kid nightmare, the one that fights naps, rest and sleep. I have always been like that and no it doesn't make me more sensitive to non-nappers Glad to see I am not the only one with sleep issues-
Tags:funny
Reply Up