Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Anybody else jumping up and down with joy tonight?
Josiegirl 02:35 PM 05-26-2014
Yeh, me either. Even long weekends go by super ridiculous fast. I like my job, do fine with the kids, but need more ME time to declutter and reorganize, fix up, clear out, catch up, do yard work, yada yada yada and there just is never enough time.
sharlan 02:56 PM 05-26-2014
Definitely not me.

I think I need to reset to Sat and start the weekend over.
CraftyMom 03:16 PM 05-26-2014
Not me

So much for doing something fun this weekend, I was down for the count all weekend with allergies! Ugh sinus pressure and sinus headache...not fun! My usual allergy meds weren't working, finally found something to help...and now the weekend is over
KiddieCahoots 06:13 PM 05-26-2014
Nope!
Didn't want today to end!
And you'd think the 4 day week would go by faster......but they never do
BumbleBee 06:51 PM 05-26-2014
Honestly I think the babies will be fine & I'm looking forward to some serious snuggle time.

2.5 yo dcb is a toss up-not sure how he'll be.
Cradle2crayons 06:56 PM 05-26-2014
Originally Posted by sharlan:
Definitely not me.

I think I need to reset to Sat and start the weekend over.
I totally agree. For the first time in a long time I had not only a weekend off, but a 3 day weekend off!!!

We took the kids to the river early early Saturday morning to go tubing, ride our jet ski, fish, swim, and take our small boat out... We stayed from 8:30 am until 8:00 pm and we had so much fun that we decided to repeat it on Sunday!!!!!

Let's just say I'm not used to all of that kind of activity and I was so so sore this morning!!! We spent today resting and recuperating (at least for me) and I even had a nap!!!

It was a really great tiring weekend but we all had lots of fun!!!
Annalee 07:01 PM 05-26-2014
Originally Posted by Cradle2crayons:
I totally agree. For the first time in a long time I had not only a weekend off, but a 3 day weekend off!!!

We took the kids to the river early early Saturday morning to go tubing, ride our jet ski, fish, swim, and take our small boat out... We stayed from 8:30 am until 8:00 pm and we had so much fun that we decided to repeat it on Sunday!!!!!

Let's just say I'm not used to all of that kind of activity and I was so so sore this morning!!! We spent today resting and recuperating (at least for me) and I even had a nap!!!

It was a really great tiring weekend but we all had lots of fun!!!
We spent Fri thru today at the river as well with my brothers and their families. I think I did mostly cooking and cleaning, though. But it was some much needed FUN/RELAXATION! Going back in July!
SilverSabre25 08:27 PM 05-26-2014
Lots of fun...not much housecleaning, lol. Seems like we were hardly here but it's a disaster. I'm leaving it...weather is supposed to be increasingly nasty all week so there will be a lot of hanging out in the house
Play Care 03:00 AM 05-27-2014
I had a great weekend (IL's took the kids for two nights and DH and I got some quality time together and my house stayed clean), and am actually excited for the week - but only because this weekend is my daughter's 9th birthday and we are having a Harry Potter themed party. I *may* have gone slightly overboard thanks to Pinterest

But the thing with 4 day work weeks is that they usually draaaaaaaag, so I'm hoping that won't be the case
daycarediva 03:39 AM 05-27-2014
Originally Posted by Play Care:
I had a great weekend (IL's took the kids for two nights and DH and I got some quality time together and my house stayed clean), and am actually excited for the week - but only because this weekend is my daughter's 9th birthday and we are having a Harry Potter themed party. I *may* have gone slightly overboard thanks to Pinterest

But the thing with 4 day work weeks is that they usually draaaaaaaag, so I'm hoping that won't be the case
You will have to post pics! I love HP!

I was sick all weekend thanks to a dck. Urgent care, antibiotics and FINALLY starting to feel better only to have to work today.
Kimskiddos 06:17 AM 05-27-2014
No jumping for me! I missed the top step on our travel trailer and took a tumble. Badly sprained my left ankle and mildly sprained the right! I am hobbling today. Luckily (if you can call it luck) I fell while unloading at the end of the weekend so it didn't ruin our trip.

Thankfully today will be an easy one, only two kiddos.
Tags:long weekend
Reply Up