Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
View Poll Results: Which name is the most appealing?
Max's Memories Daycare 0 0%
K's Kinetic Daycare 0 0%
Max's Momentous Daycare 0 0%
K's Kindest Daycare 0 0%
K's Kids 4 100.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
Parents and Guardians Forum>Daycare Name - Help Needed!!
Max 12:43 PM 12-02-2016
So much for anonymity but this is the best place to turn for suggestions! Admin, can you please delete in a few days?

Please comment with any other ideas you really like that could go with the name play! Or something related to environment, STEM, etc...

Thanks in advance!!
Blackcat31 01:10 PM 12-02-2016
Originally Posted by Max:
So much for anonymity but this is the best place to turn for suggestions! Admin, can you please delete in a few days?

Please comment with any other ideas you really like that could go with the name play! Or something related to environment, STEM, etc...

Thanks in advance!!
I like Max's Kids

When you say the names of the options you listed as if in conversation most of them are difficult or lengthy and you'll find most parents when asked where or who they use for child care, they will simply answer "Max's" so that's my suggestion.

I am sure it may be different in other areas or states but around here all the newer gals that have these fancy or elaborate child care names all just get referred to by their first names since their daycare names are more complicated....kwim?

I can see having a professional name for business cards etc but even business cards don't seem to be standard for advertising anymore with the ease of FB and other social media coming into play.

So that's my two cents...
Michael 09:02 PM 12-02-2016
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
I like Max's Kids
While Max's Kids is the shortest, maxskids.com is already taken and I emphasize choosing a name that you can register in .com. K12345Kids.com is available.
CityGarden 11:55 AM 12-03-2016
Originally Posted by Michael:
While Max's Kids is the shortest, maxskids.com is already taken and I emphasize choosing a name that you can register in .com. K12345Kids.com is available.

What are your thought on .com vs .org for a business/preschool Michael?

I purchased both of course but am torn on which to us on printed items (website, business cards, etc.)

Maybe the OP could use the .org for now and sign up for alerts for when the one he wants is available....
Michael 01:14 PM 12-03-2016
Originally Posted by CityGarden:
What are your thought on .com vs .org for a business/preschool Michael?

I purchased both of course but am torn on which to us on printed items (website, business cards, etc.)

Maybe the OP could use the .org for now and sign up for alerts for when the one he wants is available....
Use the .com since most people will instinctly remember a domain name that way. You can always point your .org to the .com. That way you're using both.
Mike 02:45 PM 12-03-2016
Originally Posted by Michael:
Use the .com since most people will instinctly remember a domain name that way. You can always point your .org to the.com. That way you're using both.

Plus, .com, .net, and .org are all used for anything, but .org does still generally imply a non profit organization, while .com implies a business. .com-ercial
If you use .org to advertise, some will think you are running a volunteer or government funded daycare.
Mike 05:22 PM 12-02-2016
I'm with BC on the names. Simpler is better. For a commercial business, sometimes a fancy name is better, but for a personal level one like this, keep it simple.
Tags:branding, business name, daycare name, poll
Reply Up